Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy Mom's Day!! :)

So, I come home from church to see a banner, a card and beautiful bright vibrant flowers! Aww, thanks Mike!
Oh, and yesterday I got the best Mother's day gift!! (Mike couldn't keep it a surprise, he was so excited. I got it a day early!)
......Drum Sound Off's!!! I can now practice when Avery is sleeping!! Or maybe I'm that bad, that's Mike's polite way of not hearing me... meh, I can take a hint. Either way, good gift Mike I love it!



Oh, how nice Avery helped you make cupcakes! That's precious... Nope. I wish I could hide behind my daughter for these cupcakes. I'll claim it tho. I made these gems ALL by myself! No help. Cooking & baking is not exactly where I shine. But, the good thing is it can only get better from here!


Happy Mother's day Joanne! Happy Mother's day Moeke! We love you guys SO much.
Happy Mother's day to EVERYONE who is a Mom, or role model.

Dedicated to all you Mom's!
Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Nice banner...oh so precious Avery helped you with that! Nope. All Mike.
    Touche!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute banner Mike! Good job! Sounds like you're getting good at drums? You and Sam should have a drum/trombone jam sesh. :)

    ReplyDelete