Saturday, April 30, 2011

Box Seats!!

Who do we think we are?... Going to a Lil' Wayne & Nicki Minaj concert?
Man we are such Wiggars. Can I say that? More questions...

What else does Lil' Wayne sing besides Lollipop?
Did the security guard who frisked Alex think she was from an episode of 16 and Pregnant?
Did the security guard who searched my purse realize I wasn't a threat after seeing diapers & wipes?
Why have I never seen some of these people in Calgary before?
Did anyone there have a job?
Could I count the # of F-Bombs in the show?
Did Nicki have a booty... or did she have a BOOTAY?
Is it real????
Where did I rip my jeans while getting into Theo's massively jacked up truck?
Let me go ahead and answer! The crotch... Yep, I walked around like my thighs were glued together. Guess I fit in, people probably assumed I was on something.

It really was a BLAST! Thanks Theo for spoiling us with box seats & pizza!!
The box seats, and the amazing drummer who opened for Lil' Wayne were really the highlight for me!









While we were gone, the girls must have planned to meet up at the park... Both babysitters got coaxed into taking them at the same time. Too cute! :)


1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA I LOVED the comment about me being 16 and pregnant! You are too funny. This concert was.....memorable haha

    ReplyDelete