Tuesday, May 24, 2011

May loooong

Whenever I play 2 truths and a lie with people, I can always count on this truth to throw them off...

I lived on a Hutterite Colony for 4 years! Yep, it's the truth. My Dad was a teacher and taught at a Colony in Saskatchewan.
Now, just to clarify: No - I am not a Hutterite.
Yes - They make the BEST homemade goods ever to be imagined!!
Yes - They make practically anything and everything from scratch.
Yes - If there ever was a tragedy, they would survive quite comfortably and we would be crawling to them for help.

Okay, that being said. First, now you know one of my Truth's.
Second, My Dad and Mom are retiring this summer!!

Our family came down to Leader, SK for the weekend to help finish off their house renovations, in preparations for selling.

Mike and Nath did an awesome job!! I'll post pic's once I figure out how to re size these puppies..


Here's the whole fam, altogether for one last time at our home. Lot's of great memories here!!! I lived here 13 years! It's a bitter, sweet feeling having my parent's move. Sad to leave such an awesome community, great house with memories... Happy to have them living closer with more free time!!


3 comments:

  1. Oh Mom, you are making me so proud with all this blogging! Mike showed us the pics of the renos...it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo!!! Congrats to them for retiring! Where are they moving to?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully in Heritage! Yessssssss, closer to my boyfriend. :)

    ReplyDelete