Thursday, May 19, 2011

That Rocks!

We have gotten all sorts of great deals, and sold things on Kijiji. From musical instruments to wheel barrels. It's almost a weird rush when you score a great deal... However, this has got to be THE BEST one yet! I got 50$ for.... wait for it.... a ROCK! hahaha... Seriously. It was this large rock I wanted out of my flower bed, and almost as a joke I put it on Kijiji for Free. Strangely, I received several interested e-mails. Particularly one from this lady who was ecstatic about having this rock. She offered me 50$ for a "Free Rock" if I could deliver it! She basically lived 2 mins away... So Mike and Joe delivered it... and got 50$ for a free rock. Haha.... I would pay someone to take it off my hands.
I HEART KIJIJI!

Here's the precious gem...



No comments:

Post a Comment