Saturday, June 25, 2011

Bad Teacher


Bad Teacher Movie Review....

In the states, this movie is rated R. In Canada... PG Something. Basically our standards our lower, and if there are not 500+ F-Bombs or 78 Sex scenes than eleventeen year olds can go to the theater with all their co-ed friends at the awkward, flirty stage. Basically every seat that filled the row behind us. I'm going to sound like my parents for half a second here... but when I was their age I saw Cool Runnings in the theater. Remember that one? With John Candy? Still a classic. Well pretty much anything with John Candy is perfect.
Anyways, It's hard to find a movie lately that omits the inappropriateness.
With that being said, so all of my precious naive friends don't judge me...
I really enjoyed the movie! It was pretty funny! Typical Cameron Diaz with the similar personality in Charlie's Angels. Justin Timerlake, really is there anything he can't do? Singing, comedian on SNL, and acting. Kudo's Justin. Kudo's.

I'm not going to get into the story line. Just go see it yourself...

2 comments:

  1. I REALLY wanna see this movie! I'm glad you liked it! Mike and I will probably see this upcoming week!

    ReplyDelete