Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

This is Avery's 2nd Halloween... but really the 1st one that we could actually enjoy and have fun with her!
We went trick or treating to "Aunta's" (my sister Sar) left a candy trail from the elevator to her Condo. Avery LOVED it! She took her time picking each candy up one by one. Then we went to Mike's parents. They had "special" cut out pieces of cheese for Avery. So thoughtful!
Avery's costume is just too cute! Oh, and she picked out her Halloween bucket all by herself too!


Mike and I dressed as nurses...yep... boring I know. Linda would not be impressed. Next year the dress up Queen will bring out the big guns again... duh, duh, duh.






2 comments:

  1. She's cute. But yeah, not impressed with your costume.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!! This is so cute!! what a beautiful family you got there!! :) Miss ya

    ReplyDelete