Thursday, November 27, 2008

Our newest roommates...

So, we live in a cute basement suite. The basement is pretty retro, I'm sure it was a real hit in the 70's... lot's of browns. Anyways! We always keep it clean. Just remember that. CLEAN!
Well, lately I've been waking up to flapping, scattering noises in the ceiling. Eeeyuck! We thought it was maybe a bat or bird caught up there. But we ignored it, until it persisted. One day we used tennis rackets to try and trap or hit whatever was up there...didn't work. So we set out a ton of mouse traps in the ceiling. That evening I was napping on the couch and woke up to a CRACK....then another CRACK. 2 traps went off. Gross. Check out the video of our little friend or I should say friends...



We ended up catching 3 total in the end... Buh bye.
Shanks - 1 Mice - 0

1 comment:

  1. Lyd...your comments were great... cracking me up!

    ReplyDelete